What Can You Expect?
We know that visiting a church can be intimidating—new people, new parking lot, new children’s facilities, etc. With that in mind we want you to know that we are grateful that you are considering joining us for worship. We would love to the opportunity to get to know you and your family better in the future. With that in mind, we wanted to share what you can expect when you arrive on a Sunday morning.
What to expect at Temple?
At Temple, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at Temple. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a Sunday service, you can expect:
- Each service to last about 1 hour and 15 minutes. The traditional service is at 8:30 AM and is located in our Sanctuary. The Contemporary service is at 11 AM and is located in our CLC gym.
- Small Group Bible Studies (Sunday School classes) start at 9:45 AM.
- Christ-centered and relevant messages based on the Bible.
- Gospel-centered, passionate, heart-felt worship through music and prayer.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
- For people to be dressed differently. Some like to be casual. Some like to dress up. At Temple, we are 100% focused on the heart not on what you are wearing.
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. Temple has Community Groups & Sunday school classes where people grow, laugh, learn and serve together. We have groups for all ages and life stages.
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each Sunday newborns through 6th graders learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- Kids Worship features worship, discussion, and relevant teaching for children during the 11 AM service.
- A thriving student ministry. Students who are in 7th through 12th grade are invited to be part of our Student Ministry on Sundays and Wednesdays.
Your whole family is invited!
- Moms, dads, and children of every age can find something to love about Temple!
If you have any questions about our church, please contact us at email@example.com.